Riverdale Parks Vision
Bringing the best of retirement, Riverdale Park offers great facilities for over 50’s, some of the facilities close by including a bowling green for you to play learn or spectate, a cricket club and cricket grounds, where you can spectate and relax, plus many nearby fields and canal paths for long walks.
Here with our welcoming community, you can easily begin your retirement.
So what are you waiting for? Live the dream! Call us, or visit Riverdale Park now!
Life On Riverdale Park
Take A Look At Our Home Of The Month
We are proud to deliver specialities such as;
- Bespoke Landscaping – Specifically designed with your requirements in mind.
- Block Pavior Drives – Stone cobbled or paved drives to compliment your home.
- Timber Deckings – Hard or Softwood deckings to certain plots.
- Bespoke Part Exchange & Turn Key Deals – Tailored to suit your circumstances.
- Dedicated Staff – Unrivalled on-site park owner involvement.
Set in a semi-rural location, Riverdale Park offers an easy access to all local amenities. The park is situated only 2.5 miles from junction 30 of the M1 on the outskirts of Staveley and only 5 miles from the busy market town of Chesterfield with its famous crooked spire.
In Staveley, there is a large supermarket and for the shopaholics, Meadowhall is only 15 miles away!
Within 200 yards of the park are Canal and railway walks, a cricket club, bowling green and public transport. Find Out More About Whats Nearby…